All entries into Sommer Sports events are subject to the following terms & conditions:
1. Entry fees are non-refundable and cannot be deferred unless you are a member of Sommer Sports Maniacs. Please note that during the COVID Pandemic Sommer Sports Events has waived its "No Deferral" policy for many of its events. Please see the event policies information on the individual event's registration page for more info.
2. Race management reserves the right to cancel or modify the event due to inclement weather, emergency, natural disaster or governmental interference.
3. Race management reserves the right to accept or reject all entry forms.
4. USAT sanctioned events only - In accordance with USAT policy, you must show either a photo id or driver's license to pick up a triathlon packet. The name on the race packet must match the id/dl provided. You must also show proof of USAT membership or purchase a 1-day license. No photo ID is required to pick-up a non-USAT Sanctioned run packet.
5. Sommer Sports has a NO REFUND policy. However, if you must withdraw from an event prior to 14 days of the event date, a discount code for 50% of your race registration fee will be provided to you. This discount code is valid for one year from the date of your request, and can only be redeemed towards a Sommer Sports owned event. No compensation will be provided within 14 days of the event that you are withdrawing from.
6. Most Sommer Sports events allow you to transfer your entry to another athlete by paying a minimal transfer fee as long as the transfer is completed 14 days prior to the event.
Other terms and conditions may apply to individual events and if so, they will be specified on that event's information and/or registration page.